THE GARAGE BRUNCH IS BACK!!!
RETURNING TO AN AMAZING, SAFE VENUE!
COME LIVE YOUR BEST POST LOCKDOWN LIFE AT THE ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL GARAGE BRUNCH! FEATURING 1 HOUR OF BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS, A 2-COURSE MEAL AND, OF COURSE, ALL THE GREATEST GARAGE HITS IN ONE BOOMIN DAY PARTY!
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS START THE MOMENT THE DOORS OPEN SO DON’T BE SNOOZING – GET HERE UUURLY! ONCE YOU’VE DRAINED YOUR GLASSES, WE’LL BE SERVING YOU UP A BANGING 2 - COURSE MEAL, WHILST OUR RESIDENT DJs WILL BE SPINNING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE, GROOVY 90S CHUUUNES!
🏆 LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS WINNERS 2019 🏆
TICKETS: PLEASE SEE WEBSITE - we won't accept a table bigger than 6 guests and if you go against this rule and purchase more tickets refunds won't be issued as tickets are non-refundable. Big groups will be split and seated on tables that will be spaced out.
TIME: 11.30AM - 4.30PM
MUSIC: THE BEST OF GARAGE!
LOCATION: SECRET (WILL BE REVEALED SOON)!
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS: 12PM – 1PM
FOOD: 2-COURSE MEAL MENU (SET MENU | MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE | VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER TO COELIACS.
***GROUP BOOKINGS PROCEDURE***
THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS ON MONDAY IN THE WEEK OF THE EVENT AND NOT SOONER.
We’re excited to welcome you to our event! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
All groups/tables must arrive together.
All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
ID required and will be scanned upon entry.
Please aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your session, so we can get everyone into the venue safely and please keep a 1-metre distance from other groups while queuing and at all times.
Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on your phones.
There is a one-way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
Handwashing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue - please make use of them!
All food and drink will be ordered at your table via an app and delivered to you. There will be no service at bars.
Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
Toilets will be cleaned regularly during a session and thoroughly cleaned between each session.
The venue will be sanitised between each session - so your table will be fresh and clean for your arrival.
All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE.
Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
Finally, have fun and let loose - but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party-goers and our staff!
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY WILL BE TAKEN AT THE EVENT AND MAY BE POSTED ON OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY IMAGE OF YOURSELF REMOVED PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
MON, WEDS, THURS, FRI FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY (SEE WEBSITE )*
General Release Ticket
General admission full brunch ticket including a 3-course meal & bottomless cocktails between 12-1PM
|11:30 - 16:30||£44.99|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.